Dark Circle Removal has never been so easy!
The skin under and around our eyes is extremely delicate and tends to age and tan more easily than other body parts. As we age, the biggest concern plaguing all our minds is – How do I remove these dark circles under my eyes?
Dr Meenu Sethi:
Of late, the number of patients coming to me with problems of dark circles, puffiness and under eye dullness has increased tremendously. Various factors such as rising stress levels, hormonal imbalances, lack of sleep, genetic disorders and, pollution are the major reasons behind these concerns. The BeYouPlus Signature Under-eye Brightening Treatment helps in addressing those issues and lightening dark circles.
Our signature Under-Eye Brightening Treatment is ideal for those dealing with:
- Dark Circles or periorbital pigmentation
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Tired looking eyes
This treatment is not advised for:-
- Patients with active bacterial or fungal infections.
- People suffering from conjunctivitis
- Patients with a history of seborrheic dermatitis.
- Patients on oral or topical retinoids. If you are on oral or topical retinoids, treatment can begin only 3-4 weeks after stopping the treatment.
How does it work?
In this treatment, we use a series of combination fruit-acid peels, each designed to target specific concerns related to dark circles and under-eye pigmentation.
We first begin with cleansing the area around the eyes with a soft and gentle cleanser, to remove all traces of makeup, oil and dirt.
Our first peel is a combination of Arginine and Lactic acids. We apply a thin layer of this peel around the eyes, from the outside to the inside. Arginine is essentially a naturally occurring amino acid, derived from brown sugar. It enhances collagen production, improves skin elasticity and has moisturising properties. Lactic acid, one of the most gentle peels in the market, is an AHA derived from milk. It stimulates natural collagen production, evens out the skin tone and improves hyperpigmentation, and will fade dark spots.
Cleanse & Peel 2
We remove the first peel with a soaked gauze and then apply our second peel – a combination of Mandelic & Thioglycolic acid. Mandelic acid is a naturally occurring AHA, found in bitter almonds, apricots, and peaches. It helps in inhibiting melasma – pigmentation, discolouration of the skin, and as the go-to anti ageing product of the skincare world, it reduces the fine lines & wrinkles.
Cleanse & Peel 3
After removing the second peel, we seal the treatment with our third peel – Retinol A 1%. A thin layer of this peel is applied carefully around the eyes and it’s advised to leave it on for 6-8 hours for best results. Retinol, one of the most powerful anti-ageing ingredients, helps in drastically reducing pigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Post Procedure Care
- Patients are advised to not wash their faces for at least 6-8 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes post the procedure, there might be mild irritation.
- The skin around the eyes generally becomes flaky and peels off 2-3 days after the procedure. Avoid picking the area or peeling off that skin.
- Don’t apply makeup around the eyes for 4-5 days after the treatment.
- Regular application of sunscreen.
Ideally, at least 5-6 sessions are required for a drastic improvement in pigmentation.
- 39Uneven skin tone, pigmentation, dark spots and dullness troubling you? We have the perfect antidote! A treatment so divine, it will wash away all your worries along with your pigmentation and dark spots. Say hello to flawless skin with Insta Brilliance Laser Toning A revolutionary treatment developed by our dermatologists, Insta Brilliance…