94 % WORTH IT
Select Treatment Areas
• You have infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin.
• You have active Herpes simplex 1 sores.
• You are a nursing mother or a pregnant female.
• You have taken Accutane in last six months.
• You have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
• You have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Glycolic Peel, TCA Peel, Yellow Peel, Jessners Peel, Kojic Peel, Tryses or a combination of these peels may be recommended by the Dermatologist, depending on your concern.
These are mild forms of peels and need no downtime. A person can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.
A slight burning sensation is felt, when the peel is applied. There is no pain.
These peels will lighten, brighten and even the tone of your skin. It will also reduce the sun damage and dark spots.